Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winner of February Challenge

Hi Everyone,

OMG I can't believe I totally forgot to post the winner.. I am so sorry about that..

The winner of a set of 6 Rubber Stamps from the "Once upon a time.." collection is

#5 - Kerri


Winner Chosen by Random Org. Congrats Kerri, if you could email me at bizzybec@gmail.com with your details.

Top 5

#1 - Deeanna
#14 - Tracy Payne
#25 - Mary Lou
#4 - Joyce
#13 - Sharon


Top 5 winners also chosen by random org.. Congrats ladies you can grab yourself a winners badge from the side bar..


Thanks to everyone that did play along.. All your cards were fabulous and I loved seeing the Sketch in so many different creations.

Take Care,
Bec xx

3 comments:

Cor* said...

CONGRATS to everyone!! YAY! !

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congratulation all, beautiful creations!
hugs
Sue

Mary Lou said...

Congrats to all~~~FAbulous creations!!
Thanks for choosing mine in the Top 5
God bless