Saturday, April 2, 2011

Freebie Digi Papers


Hi Everyone,

I do have some Freebie Digi Papers for you.. I did create these myself some time back.. They do print out to 16cm x 16cm sheets.

Hope you enjoy using them.. If you are computer savvy you may even know how to change the colours of them.

Please don't claim as your own or sell sheets for profit.. they are here for everyone to enjoy for free.. as my gift to you... they still remain copyrighted to Bizzy Becs.

Would love to see any cards or creations you may make with them..

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Kind Regards,
Bec xx

16 comments:

Miria said...

Thy're so lovely, thank you. I'll give you credits if I use them, hugs, Miria

alethea said...

These are gorgeous Bec, thanks for sharing them with us!! Hugs xx

Judi said...

LOVELY papers! Thanks SO much for sharing.

Judi x

Ardilla said...

Thank you, nice papers...... :)

Twingomaus said...

Hi Bec,

very wonderful Freebie Digi Papers.

Please look on my page: http://twingomaus.blogspot.com.

I used some of them to create my cards.

Greetings Andrea

paperpapier said...

thanks again for another yummy treat..the papers are beautiful!

Rosalee said...

Awesome Papers Bec. Thank You so much
Hugs, Rosalee

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for the lovely papers

Mary C said...

This papers are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bec, lovely papers - particularly love the brown/green daisy, so thank you very much. Elizabeth x

Marilyn said...

Thanks for these Bec, they are lovely.

Wonderful Life! said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Very wonderful papers!

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful paper, thankyou! Will ofcourse credit your fab blog when I use them. Ruby x

TDJ said...

Thanks for the lovely papers

Cleah said...

Love the colors and design of these floral backgrounds! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous papers TFS!!!!! x