Saturday, March 26, 2011

Digi Vintage Freebies




Hi Everyone,

Hope you have been enjoying the creations the DT have been bringing to you with new collections that will be available from 1st April..

I was going through some of my USB memory sticks today and found these Digi Beauties that I created start of last year.. I also found some Fabulous other stuff.. I totally forgot I had created them..

I just love the Film Look of them..

So I though I would offer them to you as freebies and I hope you enjoy!!!!.. Would love to see any cards or creations made with them..

Just click on the image to enlarge it and save it to your computer, then you can re-size it to any size that works best for you.

Please do not claim as your own or sell them for profit, they are there for everyone to enjoy for free, and copyright to Bizzy Becs.

Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy these freebies.

Take Care,
Bec xx

12 comments:

Esme said...

These are fab freebies - love the film roll idea!

Thank you
Esme x

Margreet said...

Thanks for the fab film roll freebies, Bec....will let you know when I have used them.....enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Debbie Pamment said...

Ooooh loving these fabulous sentiments Bec - thanx soo much for your generosity!!!
xXx

Jackie Thomas said...

These are fantastic Bec. thanks for sharing. I will most definitely be using these sweeties. Hugs xo Jackie

nana of my 3 said...

What a nice set of Freebies Thanks

Tracy said...

Thank you so much, these digid are great. I will be sure to share with you.
Hugs
Tracy

Tracy said...

Thank you so much, these digid are great. I will be sure to share with you.
Hugs
Tracy

LINDA said...

OH Bec, these are awesome!! Thanks for sharing.. Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this great sentiments.

Chrissy said...

Thank you for the freebies, will definately use them, they are fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Loz said...

thanks Bec, these are gorgeous ♥

Cleah said...

Wow, these are really fabulous for film inspired papercrafts! Many thanks.:)