Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Time to say goodbye...





 Sadly all good things must come to an end.

Bec from Bizzy Becs has asked to pass onto you all, that after 13 years of running challenges, it is time to say goodbye. 

 This decision was reached after much deliberation and with great sadness.

Bec and all of the Design Team would like to thank everyone for sharing your wonderful creations with us over the years and your continuing support of the challenge blog.

So effective from the end of this month there will be no further challenges and the blog will be closed.

I will however, be returning in a few days to announce this months winner of our last ever challenge for May 2023.


Thank you all once again








4 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Having only relatively recently found you, I'm sorry to see you go, but I totally understand the decision and how tough it was. Thanks to Bec and the DT for all you've done.
Hugs xoxo

Gail Hutchinson said...

This is a sad decision Bec has made but I as a DT member understand. We all lead busy lives and sometimes something has to give. As far as I know Bec's shop will be still available so I hope you keep in touch with her that way, by checking the specials and new products she shows us. xx

Mia said...

I am very sorry. I loved participating in the challenges. Thank you for all the years you were around.

Robert said...

We appreciate you sharing your fantastic blog with us.




Pay Someone To Do My Online Course