Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Miss Cherry Martini


Bizzy Becs has some new stamps coming out APRIL 1 !!
This is another sneak peek of the new Blue Butterfly line called:


This cheeky little girl is called "Cheeky Dakota in Stripes".
I actually love the way this card came together with the metal mesh in the background & the little metal letters that, in actuality, say "4 you". You know ......roman numerals. IV = 4. I know, I know I am 'like so hip, okay?!' ROTFL. And I really like the greens with the black. Call me Crazy!
I will be giving this to my daughter's BFF for her B-day in April .

 

Don't forget to scroll around here cuz there are lotsa great sneak peeks being created by the DT!



 


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Another great image - can't wait til they get realeased in the store!