Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just a small reminder......

Hi There,
i just wanted to quickly jump on her to remind you all about the wonderful blog challenge we have for you this month!  Its a fantastic colour challenge and you can find it HERE.

And here is a reminder of the wonderful colours.
And here is a card I have created using these gorgeous colours.


I have used Tilda with stuffed toy which is from the new collection "Butterfly Dreams" that is now available for pre-order HERE.  they are selling quickly so you had better get on over there and put your order in!!


The flowers, leaves heart doiley, butterfly charms, spellbinders die, and Copics that I have used on my card are all available from Bizzy Bec's shop.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Leonie.Your colouring is perfection.I love all your details...just beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Elena V. said...

it's so cute!