Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Sneak Peek!!

Hello Bizzy Becs Fans!
As I post this it is  about 5 am  Saturday March 5th, Austrailia time (3 pm March 4th my time) and I am excited to tell you that today is the release day at Bizzy Becs  for the new Blue Butterfly Stamps called


Bec is dedicating this DIGITAL line to her DT since we  harrassed  encouraged (lol) her to come up with some boys images. Thanks so much Bec. This new line is fantastic!

I am here today to show you my creations with the "Accessories Pack" of this stamp line. I decided to make a tag with each accessory. I made these tags with hy handy dandy Cricut machine! I {heart} that machine!! lol









Alot of these papers are CTMH. And here in this truck I masked a little man's image from one of my SU sets! He fit just perfectly in there!


Stay tuned for more DT inspiration ALL MONTH LONG for the new 'Boyz will be Boyz' digital stamp line. Also be sure to scroll around the blog here cuz there has been some AMAZING examples shared already !!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I just love this accessory set. All of them are just perfect.

Craftdee said...

What a fantastic set of tags!! Great images, and I love the details you've added like the rail track for the train and the ground for the lizard. Thanks for sharing, Dee