Monday, March 21, 2011

DT Inspiration - Cool Cody

Good evening Peeps,
how's your day been so far? Have some DT Inspiration for you now, using the adorable COOL CODY from the latest Blue Butterfly Stamps release; Boyz will be Boyz.

(Soz about the dodgy angled photo.. think my craft mat must be under the corner of the card:))

There's my little bit of graffiti! :P just leaving my mark on the stone wall!
Be sure to grab your own "Boyz Will Be Boyz" images instore now.
BTW- It would appear that my fellow teamies and I have all had a crafty Monday so be sure to
SCROLL DOWN!!
Cheryl has a sneak peek of some new images... and there's pleanty more inspiration for you all
Loz xx

1 comment:

Cor* said...

I am LOVING the real brick feel with your siggy to finish off this great creation. I just want to run my fingers on that wall! WooHOO!