Friday, March 25, 2011


Well here is another image from the Miss Cherry Martini collection,which will be available as digi's from Bizzy Becs on the 1st April.These images do remind me a little of steampunk,but I do not have any papers with this sort of theme,though I have fixed that........lol........I did just order some Graphic 45 paper pads and should get them next week.I used October Afternoon papers called Report Card for this card,I was going to use 2 patterns,but didn't want to cover too much of that handwriting DP.......I love it and thought it was a perfect match for this image.I am not going to put a sentiment on this one,I will do that when I know what the card will be used for.Well off to bed it is nearly 3am and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.I did notice that there are some more GORGEOUS DT creations that have just been posted below,don't forget to check these out too..........you will love what you see.

1 comment:

Larisa said...

It is very nice))) Love the circles) Sorry I can't cot out them the same nicely...)