Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cody Covered........



Yup this line of Blue Butterfly stamps is for the boyz  for sure.
All of the images in the sneak peeks have been available for purchase at Bizzy Becs store as of March 5. All the DT members are giving sneak peeks of their creations with these images all over the place on here, so scroll around, don't be shy!




This little fell is called Cody Covered. Typical boy image hey?!
I love it! I was able to use alot of my Tim Holtz papers & distresser to get the exact feel I was going for.
I colored Cody with watercolor pencils, blending stumps & baby oil & used my Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink pad to ink all around him !



Thanks for looking today!

Challenges for my card:
Pollycraft Mondays- teen cards




2 comments:

Kellie said...

He's so cute and I love how dirty he looks, absolutely amazing effect!

Huygs,
Kellie

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous love how you have used him!
hugs
Sue xo