Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cody on a Swing



I'm back with another Bizzy Becs Blue Butterfly Stamp of the new line:
These digital images have been available at the Bizzy Becs Store since March 5 & all the DT members have been showcasing their creations  here at the store blog & will continue to do so for the rest of the month so be sure to scroll around cuz there are other sneek peaks going on as well for more NEW images that are available on April 1 !

******************
WooHOoOO!!
**********************

This image is called Cody on a Swing. I love this image, cuz I can totally picture that pup as one of my own shih-tzu's just sitting there waiting for a ride!



I know you can't tell but the backing brown paper is a leather like sticky back piece.....very handy.  I added a buncha little extras as well, from buttons to stickers to an eyelet & a charm. At first glance I wasn't too pleased with the outcome but after sleeping on it I really liked how it looked on my table in the morning....Just Perfect!




No comments: