Monday, March 21, 2011

Sneak Peek - Miss Cherry Martini


Hi all,I still have one more boy card to show you,but I thought I would show you something different today.Here is a sneak peek of one of the new images Bec will be releasing on the 1st April.I really love these images for teenage cards,they make such a nice change from cute and my teenage daughter loves them.She is not very fond of no face images.....lol.....and well I think the attitude of this one is definately teenage......it totally reminds me of my daughter.There are lots of things happening at Bizzy Becs again,more new images to come so keep checking back here for some AWESOME DT creations........you are going to love these new images.You won't have to wait long as all these images will be available on 1st April and they will be available as digi images only.Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great, shes an awesome groovey funky girl, I love it!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
she's is so pretty hun
love the coloring
your cards is amazing
hugs angelique

Cor* said...

Whoa Cheryl this is wicked. Great feathers and colors and the charm is a perfect touch! Way to go!

Sharon said...

I've been away for a few days with no internet and have come back to find these funky new stamps!!! Love them!