Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miss Cherry Martini Phone Charms - Sneak Peek

Hey Bizzy Bec fans...
I'm here with another sneak peek of the Miss Cherry Martini Collection coming to Blue Butterfly stamps from April 1st... (digis only)
I've made some Mobile Phone charms using shrink plastic... made much more difficult due to the printer ink not drying on the plastic! Thus the incredibly simple colouring
Anyways, they turned out really good, I just made some beaded clips and here they are...

These pictures make them look a bit dark... IRL you can see all their features etc. there's a lot more photos on my blog post.

Please feel free to visit my blog HERE for more information on my charms... and be sure to SCROLL DOWN to see all the gorgeous Sneak Peeks and Inspirtaions my fellow DT have been providing for your pleasure!!

Loz x

No comments: