Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cheery Lynn Heart to heart lace doily


Hello everyone, Jackie here. I just wanted to share with you a card I just finished using Bizzy Becs new line of Cheery Lynn dies. I have used the heart to heart lace doily and I absolutely love it. Bec has a huge selection in store now.

Ingredients:
Cheery Lynn heart to heart doily die, magnolia big ribbon Tilda, happy birthday and tulip stamp, magnolia doohickey fence, flower and leaf dies, stardust stickles, pearls and ribbon, are all from Becs Store.

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Hugs xo Jackie

4 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

You know what I think of this lol, STUNNING as always!
hugs
Sue xo

jennik said...

Очень нежно и красиво!!!

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful that heart die is gorgeous.
Hugs Cheryl

Narelle Harrison said...

i have to say babe i love this card, it all totally works,love the embellies,colours, the layout, love it all,
way to cute,
have great day babe
big hugz
rellz.x.x. : o )