Saturday, April 30, 2011

CC Designs at Bizzy Becs

Hi guys, back again with another creation for you all.
I wanted to ink up this gorgeous Swiss Pixie Stamp that I got from Bizzy Bec. Bec currently has 35% off CC Designs Stamps, click the link from the Store Home Page or in the left sidebar. I didn't actually see this sweetie there, so contact Bec to see if she can get her in for you.
 
 

I don't have any large dies so I made my die cut shape by first cutting a scrap piece of paper to the same size as my card. The I folded it in half, then half again. Then fold that square into a triangle shape, keeping all the folds on the same side. I just drew up a little diagram so you can see what I'm talking about!!

I actually drew around the edge of my DP with a black marker rather than matting it.. added some faux stitching, never seem to think to add it to my cards, and I love the result! Would be lovely to own a REAL sewing machine. So I did the same around my image, which matched perfectly with the stitched ribbon I got from Bec's yonks ago!!

Enjoy your weekend  - Loz ♥

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I am very impressed, and your card turned out perfect. I love the faux stitching, and such a very sweet image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow love it! gorgeous and love the dp!

Trina said...

Great idea making your own shape!

Lynn said...

Thanks for the great template tip!
Huggs
Lynn xx