Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss Cherry Martini- Skye






I have another Bizzy Becs image for you from the new line of Blue Butterfly Stamps called:


This card features "Sky with a lollipop". She is wickedly different isn't she?!
I just love this line. It suits teenagers so well!




Don't even ask me where yellow & purple came together, cuz I really don't know. Just figured it would be something different and well, yup.....it sure is! I like how it looks though!




These images would also look great with the new Cherry Lynn Design Dies that are now available for preorder at Bizzy Becs Store.
Hop on over to check them out, they are a must have!

Also be sure to scroll around here, cuz the DT have come up with some amazing creations for the TWO new digital stamp lines that are NOW available at Bizzy Becs (both of which are available to be won with the new Bizzy Becs April Challenge as well)!




2 comments:

Mau xx said...

Wow! love the colours together and isn't she a saucy young miss...lol Love the flower too.

Chrissy said...

I love the colour combo...it is a great image for those teenagers...love the black..netting? in the background.
Great card.
Luv CHRISSYxx