Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Not Forget What Else Bec has In Store

Scroll down or click the link at the top of the page for April's Challenge - Make Your Own DP!

Hi guys, we've been seeing so many of the latest release digis from Blue Butterfly stamps, I just wanted to remind you all of the other stamps available at Bizzy Becs, including the gorgeous rubbers from CC Designs, including Honey; Sugar Plums, Sweet November Stamps; Swiss Pixies and the gorgeous latest releases of Kiki La Rue & Fairytale Collection. If Bec doesn't have what you're looking for in stock.. send her an email and she may be able to get it in for you.
I have been a fan of the gorgeous CC Designs images for a long time now, and Kiki La Rue is one of my favourites! And how sweet is this one? The new 'Spring Kiki' (currently out of stock, but like I said, email Bec and she may be able to get her in for you), is just as adorable as all the others.


I've used Kiki on a birthday card, I'm having a bit of a love affair with my paper doilies once again, perhaps to compensate for the lack of flowers, I just love the pretty edges on them and how they help fill the space. Be sure to check out all the doilies Bec has available HERE. I'm missing those square ones Bec had.. hopefully we'll see them again soon :)
Check out my blog post for card recipe.
 

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one,cute image hun,and adore the layout and the papers are just lush,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Highland Monkey's said...

aww how cute is that. Love the use of the doiley as well.