Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daisy

Hi all,I hope you had a lovely easter,I know I did,but OMG there was so much food and now I am paying for it....lol....Here is my first card from the newly released Daisy Collection.I decided that this Daisy needed to look Tropical and this is what I ended up with.All of my flowers and leaves are stamped and punched,I have used markers for some of the centres and then added some pearls.These images are beautiful and they are perfect for any occasion,as you can see by the gorgeous creations of the DT.Well must be off,I have some cards to make,enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Love this Cheryl, and those flowers are just gorgeous, you sure have got the Tropical look!
hugs
Sue xo

Cor* said...

OMG loving your papers and matching fleurs! Wondrfully tropical!

Trina said...

Wow! The flowers really look amazing; they make the card!

may-chu said...

I love this card! the flowers are so pretty.
May xx