Saturday, April 30, 2011

Daisy with Drink Corner Bookmark

OMGosh bloggers... I'd completely forgotten I made this corner bookmark, like weeks ago!
Here she is.
I didn't follow any instructions, just made her up as I went. I kept it really simple as I thought there's no point adding a heap of large embellies.. then my book wouldn't even shut!!

If you are after some instructions on how to make one of these corner bookmarks I have found a great one for you all HERE on Split Coast Stampers. I traced and hand cut the flowers from another flower in my stash.
The DooHickey, CC Desings Squiggle Die, Organza and Stickles are all available from Becs Store. Contact her if anything is out of stock and she'll try to get it for you.
Loz x

1 comment:

Narelle Harrison said...

this is such a fab idea babe, what a great little mothers day prezzie this would be, my mum loves to read so this would be totally fab, and i love the colour youv'e added,
very clever chick
have a good 1,
big hugz
rellz.x.x. : o )