Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miss Crystal- One of a Kind!


 Hi it's Debra and I wanted to share with you all my tag I made using School girl Crystal from the new Miss Cherry Martini Colllection over at Bizzy Becs.
 I love this girl and the last time I coloured and made a card with her was touching on a little of the Dark side, so this time I just wanted to show  how different she looks when coloured in pretty Pink Shades.
 Dont forget the challenge this month on Bizzy Becs Blog is to make your own DP paper. For my background paper I have used a sheet of paper from a childrens book, some gesso and Distress inks.You still have plenty of time to get those entries in to win a fabulous prize.
Have fun creating,xxxx

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card - I love it - great inspiration!

Judi said...

GREAT card! Love this image - off to check it out for my stash, lol.

Hugs

Judi x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bec, doesn't she clean up well! Love your background too. Elizabeth x

vicmbee said...

she is gorgeous in pink. love your tag