Monday, April 11, 2011

Winners Of March Challenge

Hi Everyone,

WOW.. I totally forgot to post the winners.. I am so sorry about that... Thank you Cheryl F for emailing me to let me know..

Winners Chosen by random org are -

Winner of the Spellbinder Die Set is

#8 - Kylie C

Kylie if you could email me at bizzybec@gmail with your details I will post your prize right off to you.


Top 5

#15 - Suzi
#29 - Lisa
#19 - Peta
#1 - Tracey M
#18 - Crafty Chris

Please take a winners badge from the side bar.

Thank you to everyone that did enter.. We loved seeing your creations..

Be sure to stop by here to see DT Sue's fabulous Creation using a Miss Cherry Martini Image.

Take Care,
Bec xx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

woohoo!! Thank you.Congrats to Kylie and to all the top 5.:)
thank you
Hugs
xo

Unknown said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 5 chuffed to bits.
Chris x

Tracey Manderson said...

Woohoo,congratulations to kylie, and the other top 5.
Thanks Bec