Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Looks what coming soon!!!!!!

Hi everyone, yesterday Loz wowed you with some new Fabulous images from "Bizzy Becs"
  collection of digital images that will be available on the 20th May.I loved what she created to inspire and tease you all with!
Today I want to share with you another wonderful image called
"Burlesque Bessie".
 Isn't she just Fabulous, so much so that I used her 3 times on my card!!!!
Stay tuned for more card creations showing these wonderful images from the DT girls,
Debra ,xxxxx

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is truly clever - LOVE the fact that the lead lady has red gloves and hat too..
xXx

Trina said...

That curtain is such a smart addition! This stamp and your card are awesome!

heidy said...

Wow!!

Penni said...

OMG !!! How fabulous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Craftdee said...

This is the perfect showcase for this image: So innovative, I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing, Dee