Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pin Up Girls


Hi all,here is my start on the new Pin Up Girls,what FANTASTIC images and I am really happy there are some more images now for male cards.I kept this card simple and left plenty of room for a whitty sentiment,that is if I can think of one....lol...These images will be available for purchase from 20th May and you are going to love creating with them.BTW keep an eye on this blog for more GORGEOUS creations from the DT with these images.Well,best be off,enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

SAMARA said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!! It is sassy and wonderful and full of woman. How much better can it get!!!! Samara xox

Narelle Harrison said...

i have to agree, i love this card myself, grey ,black and red are stunning colour combo's, which you have used perfectly,
love it babe
hugz
rellz. : o )

Elizabeth said...

Hi, these Pin Up Girls are fab - great for making cards for the men in our life. The papers you've used in the last few cards is gorgeous too. Elizabeth x