Saturday, May 21, 2011

Winners of Aprils Challenge

I am sorry on the delay announcing the winners..

April Challenge was to create your own designer paper..

First Prize goes to


Janiel Corley


If you would like to email me at bizzybec@gmail.com I will forward your prize of Digi Images.

It was very hard to choose between the remaining cards as they were all amazing.. So I would like to announce you all as Top 7

Linda B
Denise
Tania R
Julye
Chrissy
Rene
Lisa

Thanks Ladies for taking the time to make your own Designer Paper.. You can grab a winners badge from the side bar..

Kind Regards,
Bec


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thankyou very much. I'm proud to take your badge, and really enjoyed the challenge.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda said...

Thank you for the Top 7 award!!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congrats to you all they were all gorgeous.
hugs
Sue xo