Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Challenge

Hi Everyone,

We are back today with Mays Challenge, which is.....

Create A Tag

I will be back a little later to announce the winners of the April Challenge.

I would like to say a Sad Farewell to DT Carol who has stepped down from the Bizzy Becs Blue Butterfly Stamps DT.. We will all miss you Carol we loved having you on the team and wish you all the best...

The Winner of the May Challenge will Win a Cheery Lynn Doily Die..

We have some wonderful creations from the DT below.




We all look forward to seeing your creations.

Take Care,
Bec & The Design Team




5 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

wow all the tag are fantastic...

Annmaree of Oz said...

love this challenge, I really love making tags, so will be trying this for sure!

Gorgeous DT Work!!!

Squirrel said...

What beautiful tags! I hope you save them rather than letting them get thrown away.

Lynn said...

Lovely tags from the DT members. Thanks for another great challenge:)

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge and really nice DT inspiration: This is only the second tag I've made, it made me go outside my square, lol. Dee