Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pin Up - Cogwheel Wendy

G'day peeps, I have another sneak peek from the latest Blue Butterfly Stamps range - Pin Up Girls. This is Cogwheel Wendy, and as you can see I've left it fairly plain.. I think my suggestive text says it all :)

These Pin Up gals will be available in digi format from 20th May.
And well worth having.. what man wouldn't swoon over one of these beauties? So mark you calendars and make sure you get your...
For more details on my card, visit my blog here.
Loz x

3 comments:

Narelle Harrison said...

totally awesome!!!!im loving your play with these images,your totally rocking them,
love ya style chicky babe
big hugz
rellzx.x. : o )

Honor said...

Love what you've done with this card Loz ... looks fantastic !!!
Hugs Honor xo

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow fantastic colouring! Lovely creation as always.
hugs
Sue xo