Saturday, May 14, 2011

Father's Day.............

.................is just around the corner!! (here in Canada anyways)


Hey you can never be too early, can ya?
Today I'm showing you a card I made with a Digital image that is available at Bizzy Becs.
It is from the Blue Butterfly collection called:


This image is called Cody Fishing.
My hubby loves fishing, whenever he gets the chance to, which isn't very often. My daughter loves to fish too, so we are all hoping the boys will follow suit. I don't mind it, as long as I'm catching something. I'm not about sitting there being bored. NOPE, not gonna happen.



For more details on my card, you can check my blog HERE!

Bizzy Becs has a new line coming out soon & some of the DT are showing sneak peeks here, so don't forget to scroll around a bit for some more great inspiration.


No comments: