Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wee Florist

Hi Everyone ,
Cheryl  here with a card I made using Whimsy Wee Stamp available at Bizzy Bec's Online Store isn't she adorable....
I have coloured her with copic's and pencils, can you see the pretty Cherry Lynn lace die, these dies are so intricate they are just beautiful, Bec hasn't got this one at the moment but if you email her, she may be able to help you, check out the other beautiful Cherry Lynn dies HERE . The ribbon and slider is also from Bec's and the sentiment is one of her Digi freebies. I hope you all are having a great week, till next time.
Big Hugs Cheryl F

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These colours go so well with the beautiful image, she's adorable all right and love the papers.

Kelly said...

Beautiful Cheryl! I just love Whimsy Wee stamps they are stunning. I love all your soft colours.
Hugs to you! Kelly xxx