Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday



Wow another week already, and today I want to share with you this cute image from the Nellie Snellen range of Stamps- 'Frog on Flower', isn't it just so cute, I have of course coloured with my Copic's! I have kept this simple and just used DP from the Basic Grey -'little black dress' range, Cheery Lynn Designs - Doiley Die - 'English Tea Party' White rose's (one was sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmermist) these are all available (not the Glimmermist) from Bizzy Bec's on-line Store. The Black flower is by Prima from my LSS.

Have a great week all.
hugs
Sue

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card Sue, that image is adorable! Love it !!!
Hugs Cheryl

Kelly said...

I love it Sue! Love that doiley die; i'm gonna have to buy some. That Nellie Snellen stamp is gorgeous!
xxx