Thursday, November 17, 2011

To love....

Hi Everyone, Debra here,  I have been having a play with my Magnolia stamps, I love this little Tilda, sooo cute.
Tilda Holding Egg Basket is her name and she came from Bizzy Becs Online Store  so if you pop a line to Bec I'm sure she can help you out if you cant find her.
 She did have eggs in her basket but I put in some little hearts instead, they come as pearl white so I coloured some of them with my Copic markers. These gorgeous hearts are also available from Bizzy Becs.
I also had a bit of a play with some grass for the grounding, lots of copic markers used here along with a White gel pen...
Don't forget to enter the Challenge this month, the theme is Circles.
Hope you Have a Great Day and Happy Stamping,xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous and terrific effort on the grass.

Cheryl said...

Stunning Debra, your card is incredibly cute and the little hearts in the basket are gorgeous. I love the way you have created the grass it's perfect ! tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debra.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janja Z. said...

This card is soo cute. Tilda is so adorable. Beautiful colorings.
hugs,
Janja

Moni said...

So beautiful, Tilda is so cute. Hugs,moni

Tracey Manderson said...

wow totally gorgeous!!