Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog Candy Winners

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank all that entered my Magnolia Blog Candy.. Now for the 4 lucky Winners chosen by random org in no particular order..

#89 - Denise G
#74 - Janja Z
#16 - Moni
#112 - Har en drom


If you could please email me at bizzybec@gmail.com with your address details I will get your prize sent right out to you..

Stay tuned for more Candy as I do have another one to Celebrate reaching over 50,000 blog hits..

Take Care,
Bec xx

5 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance hunni
congrats to all the lucky winners
hugs angelique

Moni said...

Thank you so much, I am one of the winner. I sent you e-mail. Hugs;moni

Unknown said...

JIppiiii, so happy!!

Hugs Line

Carly said...

congratulations to the lucky winners!

Janja Z. said...

Uauuuu, this is my first candy! So sweet. Thanks! I sent you e-mail.
hugs,
Janja