Friday, November 25, 2011

Romantic Magnolia's

Friday at last!

So this my first post for Bizzy Bec as one of her new Design Team members. I would like to share with you all a card that I made for my daughter as she is attending a wedding this weekend and needed her mum to make her a card.
Now I know that Bec doesn't have these particular Magnolia Images listed - however do you know if you email her - she will be more than happy to help you find the image you're looking for.

As you can see I've used some lovely papers (My Mind's Eye), flowers and a Magnolia die (hearts border), hearts (coloured with my copics) as well and these you can also pick up from Bec whilst perusing her online store. I've coloured my image with my trusty copics and did you know that Bec is a Copic Rewards Authorised Partner? Well she is.. and this is great as you can now order all your ciao's, sketch's and most importantly refills from Bec and get tokens to redeem on special Copic items..

Now don't forget you still have a couple of days to enter Bizzy Bec's November challenge circles!

So have a lovely creating weekend.
Sally

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sally this card is just gorgoeus! I love that image and your colouring is fantastic.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Sally, love the image with the heart border perfect!
Hugs Cheryl

Stitching Noni said...

Such a beautiful card! I was lucky enough to see this card in person before Sally sent it off in the mail.. it is really is so lovely - the bride and groom will love it :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/