Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winner Of Blog Candy

Hi Everyone,

I just want to Thank everyone that did enter my blog candy and a HUGE Thank you for all your kind comments..

I hope you have been enjoying the Digi Freebies on offer..(quick link is on the side bar) I do have a few more up my sleeve for you so keep your eyes peeled for these..

Ok now to the Lucky Winner of the Yummy Blog Candy.. Chosen by Random Org to be fair..

********** Number 145 - Carol **********

Congrats Carol if you would like to email me at bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Take Care,
Bec xx

12 comments:

Carol said...

Wooohoooo!!!!! Can't believe my luck! Thank you so very, very much Bec I am ecstatic! Your generosity is amazing. Will email you soonest. Lotsa luv xxxx

Debbi said...

Congrats, Carol!
*smiles*
debbi

Vana said...

Congratulations, Carol!

Loz said...

Congrats Carol! ♥

angelique (anlou) said...

carol congrats sweetie
bec thanks for the opportunity hun
you're so generous
hugs angelique

Anonymous said...

wooo hoo, congrats!!! glad you got lots of hits on the blog!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Carol!!!
Wow, how lucky are you??!?!?
:o)

Rufus said...

Congrats to Carol and thanks to Bec.
R/

Tracey Manderson said...

Congrats to Carol.! thanks for the chance! :D

craftieodmae said...

congrats Carol!!!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congratulations Carol, enjoy xx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Carol, have fun with your new goodies! yay !