Friday, November 12, 2010

Cheryl's DT Inspiration

Hi all,thought it was about time we had a chrissy card,if you are like me then you are probably behind in making them.I always try to get organised,but for some reason I am always rushing at the last minute.Here I have used Milton from Wild Rose Studio Stamps, Bec has a whole range of these little cuties in store now.I have also used my spellbinder snowflakes and covered them with Twinklets Diamond Dust,which is finely crushed glass and WOW does this stuff sparkle.Bec has sold out of this,so if you want it just email her to see if she can still get it in.The sentiment is one of Becs free digi sentiments and you can get that here.Enjoy you day......woohoo its Friday here and I am ready for the weekend.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! He is just the sweetest little thing :0) Those snowflakes look amazing!!!

Cor* said...

This is soooooooooooooo sweet. LOVELY image and wonderful layout!

Anonymous said...

Love it cheryl, totally fabulous!

Carrie said...

So cute, thanks for sharing xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

This is just adorable Cheryl. You've coloured Milton perfectly. Love your snowflakes and the red bow is the perfect addition. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

pretty work