Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DT Inspiration - Tracy

Hi Peeps,

I'm Tracy and one of the new members of the Design Team, so please go easy with me as this is my first post here.  It's that time of year and I wanted to inspire you to make some Christms Cards.  I have used this gorgeous Whiff of Joy image.  I don't think Bec has her in stock at the moment but if you are interested, and I'm sure you will be, lol, just email Bec and she'll be able to help you.


Isn't she gorgeous!


Paper doily, these are just beautiful from Bizzy Becs available HERE
Flourish with a Bling Red Swirls from Bizzy Becs available HERE
Sentiment is a freebie from Bizzy Becs available HERE
Gold Stickles available HERE

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

congrats on your first post and gosh i agree she is stunning i love this card its stunning xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Congratulations on your 1st DT card for Bizzy Becs xx

This is a stunning card, so many elements xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Your card is wonderful Tracy! congratulations for a perfect 1st Card!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first post.
Absolutely beautiful card with so many elements.
Elaine

cheryl said...

oh congratulations on your first DT post this is stunning hun the image the papers the detail,love love it hugs cheryl xxx

Sherryn said...

well done for your first post. your card is absolutely stunning.

Tricia Williams said...

Gosh!!! Beautiful Card. I hope I some day can create such beautiful work :O)

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely breath taking!!!! No one would ever know it was your first post, you did great! Congrats!

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my hun
your card is just stunning
love it all
hugs angelique

vicmbee said...

gorgeous card and love how you have coloured up the image.. beautiful