Sunday, November 14, 2010

Becs Card Inspiration

Hi All,

I am back with the card I made using the Freebie Digi's.. (links to free digi's is on the side bar)

I have used CC Designs Santa Birgitta and she is coloured in with Copics. Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Paper Pad 'Mitten Weather', Stickles Glitter Glue 'Star Dust', Red Cotton Lace, Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Labels 8, "NEW" Whiff of Joy Pearl Brads and Whiff Of Joy Die Cut Romantic Swirls, flourish with a bling pearls all which can be purchased from Bizzy Becs.. The Poinsettia flower is a Marianne Design Die cut which I purchased from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

6 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Bec. Your card is adorable, I love the soft red and green colours you used, the image and all the embellies! Hugs from Italy. Miria

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya hun
your card is stunning
i just adore this card
hugs angelique

Carrie said...

So lovely, thank you for sharing your card with me xxx

jude said...

This is absolutely stunning hun.I have just uploaded a card using one of your freebie sentiments actually the same one .would love you to pop by ?Hope ive done it justice!
thanks again hugs judex

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!Your colouring is fantastic :0)