Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cassie's DT Inspiration

Hello fellow scrappers!!
I hope your all having a great week :o) I thought I would share a card I have made today inspired by the November Challenge -Cute & Sweet.
Nov BB -1
I have used one of the ever so cute "Wild Rose Studio" stamps called "Toby with roses". How gorgeous is this little doggy stamp?? If you are a doggy lover like me, you will know it can be near a nightmare trying to find anything to do with dog's when it comes to stamps and craft, but you can find cats everywhere lol. Although I do admit it is getting a bit easier, especially now Bizzy Bec's has these super cute stamps in store.
Nov BB -2
Above is a close up of Toby, and I have used Copic Marker's to colour him in which are available at Bizzy Bec's. And the cherry blossom flowers and pink pearls are available from Bec's too.
Nov BB -3
And incase your interested the pic above shows all the Copic colours I have used to colour in this Toby stamp.
So don't forget to enter the November Bizzy Bec's Challenge- " Cute & Sweet" to be in the draw to win a $25 Bizzy Bec's gift voucher!! To check out the Wild Rose Studio stamps just click HERE! Hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see your creations.
Take Care
Cassandra xoxo

2 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow this is gorgeous!
hugs
Sue x

Anonymous said...

they are gorgeous stamps!

Love this card!