Saturday, July 30, 2016

sweet wishes



Hi everyone, Thanks for stopping by.

Today I am Sharing with you a card I made for a baby shower  for a dear friend.






I really love this stamp and i wanted to keep the look soft. I have coloured the stamped image with watercolours and as I wanted to keep thins soft i have left a lot of white space.

To add depth and texture I have Embossed the background with an embossing folder seeing spots.

The sweet wishes wording has been embossed with a soft pink embossing enamel. all the elements have been layered up and some are set on foam tape.

die cut shapes :  Avery Elle Sweet scallops

thanks for having a look!

Don't forget to stop into the store and have a look at these goodie as well as much more, but remember you need to pre-order them.


Mandy x

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute card Mandy, gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. Beautiful, I love it. Carol x

Craftychris said...

This is such a gorgeous and cute card! xxx