Sunday, July 10, 2016

Once Upon a Time - Roses...

Hi Karen here, today I am popping in to share with you my new card.

I have been playing again with the Blue Butterfly Digi Stamps from the store.  I have been wanting to enlarge one of the girls faces for a while now.  The image I choose is from the Once Upon a Time Collection and is called Roses.  You can find her and her friends here.




She has been coloured with Copics and Prisma Pencils and was such fun to colour.  I have also used Card Embellishment Kit No. 8 and she has been printed onto Copic Paper (Bec has a similar product in store Neenah Cardstock) and  then die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities die - Fleur De Lis Squares.  The sentiment is a freebie and available here from the store blog.

The stocktake sale is still on but only for a limited time so drop by the store for all your crafty needs.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

Karen 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card Karen. Great colours.
I Love it. Carol x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wonderful card Karen very clever use of the digi, superbly coloured as always, well done on using a freebie as well. :D
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}