Monday, July 25, 2016

Flying High

Hi, Lou here today to share a birthday card with you, made with wonderful products from Bizzy Bec's Store.

I had loads of fun with this card, although there was a touch and go moment which I will tell you about shortly...


I started with a 6x6 base which i then sponged with dye ink to make the sky background.
I then stamped Ramona and her teddy by Stamping Bella on to Neenah Heavy Weight Cardstock with memento ink.  I then coloured up my image with my promarkers, and here came the touch and go, the blue part was originally pink, but when I had finished the image I realised how hideous the pink looked with the rest of the colours so I coloured over it with blue markers.  Luckily it turned out ok :)
I then fussy cut the image and put aside.
Next I cut my Memory Box Puffy Clouds and Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides.  I inked the edges on the hills to give them some definition.
I then stuck everything down on the inked card base and drew a frame in with white pen.
Then I decided it needed a sentiment so I embossed Happy Birthday with Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words.
I hope you get a little inspiration to make a scene of your own on a card.
Lou

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Love this! I am glad to hear disaster was averted too! Everything is always fixable! xxx