Saturday, August 13, 2011

Winners for July Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I am so sorry for the delay in announcing these winners.. I have to thank Sam who emailed me to let me know.. I totally forgot.. As I have been occupied with getting my house fixed after Storm Damage..

All The Winners Chosen by Random Org are

No. 15 - Anne-Marie


Anne-Marie if you would like to email me at bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize..

We also have a

Top 5


#1 - Suzi
#22 - Made-by-Mandy
#32 - Craftdee Donna
#20 - Francy
#7 - Tracy Gray

Please grab a winners badge from the side bar..

Thanks again for everyone that did enter.. All you work was Fabulous..

Take Care,
Bec xx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I'm very happy to enter on the top 5 of your challenge blog.
Thank you very much to all DT.
Francy