Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Challenge

Hi Everyone,

We are back today with the August Challenge.

As the name of My Stamp Line is called Blue Butterfly Stamps I thought this could be fun.

Use Butterflies and the Colour Blue

The Winner of this Challenge will receive some Cheery Lynn Dies

I will be back soon to announce the winners of the July Challenge.

We also want to Wish our DT Jackie a speedy recovery, she is a little unwell at the moment.. We are thinking of you Jackie and send your LOTS of Get WELL HUGS.. xxx


We have some Fabulous creations from the DT below.



We all look forward to seeing your creations.

Take Care,
Bec & The Design Team




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!!
Love seeing all the DT examples :0)

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous guys xo

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I wish i had noticed this challenge the last time i visited, as i love butterflies and This challenge looked fun. I love all the design teams cards. Beautiful and inspirational. Thanks for sharing and thanks for becoming a follower over at my blog. I really appreciate that and it means a lot to me.

Happy crafting

Will be back soon

Julie