Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I cant keep a secret....

shhhhhhhhh........ dont tell....... but I really wanted to give you all a sneak peak at "one" of the new Christmas Images that will be available soon from over at Bizzy Becs Online store.
Holly with Reindeer is this lil gals name and isnt she gorgeous.......Keep an eye out as some of my other fabulous teamies will be showing you other Fabulous Christmas images as well. 
Bec from Bizzy Becs also has the new Magnolia Stamps ready for pre-order as well as other NEW fabulous goodies in her store.....
Have a Great day and I hope you get lots of crafting in, Debra,xxxx

3 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

yep!!! I'll be wanting this one! I'll have to keep an eye out
Dot x

Sally Richardson said...

I think this is another one I'll be grabbing too....lol
Once again Deb - outstanding\
Sal
xx

Unknown said...

She is so sweet! Love her :0)