Monday, February 28, 2011

New Blue Butterfly Collection - Boyz will be Boyz

Hi all,will here is another card with Becs new collection.Now I know you have seen this one,but I couldn't resist putting that lizard on his head...lol....which BTW is also part of the collection.Now this is what Cody did to get this way he was chasing this lizard, fell in the mud and it crawled onto his head.And what do you get.....that priceless look.......lol......I just had to come up with a story for this,well I hope you like it.These images will be available in store on 5th March,but keep checking back because the rest of the DT have some more AWESOME creations to show you.

4 comments:

heidy said...

Oh this is too cute!
Hugs Heidy

Cor* said...

LIzard on the head! Fabulous idea ! Way to go! Spectacular layout!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is again such a awesome image
i just love the card
hugs angelique

Sharon said...

Great card and I love the image - definitely a BOY!!