Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5th Preview for Once upon a time...

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to 5th day of the - Once upon a time.... collection. We hope you have been enjoying them.

I can announce now that early March more new images will be available in store.. Watch out for the DT blogs for Sneak Peeks of the images through out March.

When the design team brought the idea to me I thought it was a great one.. So that collection is dedicated to them. So be sure to keep your eye out for them.

Click here for Our Giveaway

We are happy to announce that All our Digi Stamps from older collections are now available for instant download when payments are made via PayPal direct.

Just a quick Note - some DT members will post their Once upon a time... card a little later than other DT..

Below are some Inspirational Creations from Our Design Team that I am sure you will get LOTS of ideas from..
"Bella On A Swing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest Karen


Weren't they all amazing cards.. I am just so lucky to have such a wonderful Design Team.

For Candy Giveaways click on the link below.

Click Here and scroll to the bottom to enter your name in the Linky.

Be sure to look at the Design Team Blogs.. (If you click on their names above you will be taken to their blogs). As they may just have some MORE Candy for you.

We hope you enjoyed this preview. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see our final 6th Image.

** BONUS ** I also just may have a few little giveaways to some lucky people who comment..

Take Care
Bec & The Blue Butterfly Design Team

16 comments:

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous with her wings and the DT creations are gorgeous as ever.
Chris x

cowboydutrem said...

Love this image too! This release is really a great one!

cebelica said...

Another wonderful image! And DT's cards are all very beautiful!

Gram's Treasures said...

Yes, you are very lucky to have such a creative design team! Each day, the cards have been amazing!
Joyce xx

Lisa said...

wow your DT is amazing, wonderful image and great job ladies

Mette said...

Have really enjoyed the first 5 introductions. Some fabulous DT creations and some stunning images. Not sure which is my favorite but will have to get 1 or 2 once they become available.
Just Fabulous, Mette

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wowie what a great cards everybody made, it is difficult to say which one is the nicest, because every card has something special! I love it!

Christine said...

All the cards are fantastic. I love looking at how everyone treated the wings. Each is so beautiful.

Debby said...

I really like this image...it "feels" like she really is swinging...sweet

Lolô Artesanato said...

Fantastic cards
congrats all
xoxo
Leila

Unknown said...

Hi Bec, fanatasci new release I enjoyed each and everyone of them. Hugs Frea

heidy said...

Oh great DT work and that image is so pretty
Hugs Heidy

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my oh my oh my
dt ladies you'll rock
what an amazing cards
you'll are such a inspiration to me
this image is just FABULOUS
hugs angelique

Tracey Feeger said...

Okay I have totally and utterly missed when you are releasing these. Hmmmm I want this one especially - she has to be my favourite. All the DT have done an amazing job with the stamps
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

OH MY, I LOVE girls on swings!!! I don't know why I just love images of girls on swings, totally rocks!!!

Definitely a must have for me that one!!!

Debra said...

Wow I am more in awe of your DT with every reveal! Great job and wonderful images!