Saturday, March 20, 2021

Unicorn - Paisley

 Today I am using another digital stamp from our collection.  My project is a birthday card for my youngest grand-daughter Isla-May.  She will be 6 and she is a bit partial to unicorns at the moment.

I have used digital paper on the base of the pearlised white card base and found in my files a digital rainbow to position with foam mount and then I added Paisley with foam tape also.  My final touch was the doiley with my sentiment.  Inside the card I used a piece of Jasmin 2 digital paper which I think Bec gave us as a freebie back in August 2019.  I could not find it in the store, but you could use the purple digital paper I used for the front and I just lighten the brightness of it, so the sentiment can be seen better. To colour the rainbow and Paisley I have just used pencils from Crayola, Staedtler and Faber-Castell.


 


Supplies used

Pearl White card base
Wink of Stella clear on parts of unicorn
Crocheted doily from my stash
Misc digital stamp of rainbow
Punch for sentiment
Pencils (various)

We hope that you can join us for this month's Anything Goes Challenge - we love seeing your creations.

We are also looking for Design Team Members - please see post in side bar for details


Bye for now,


Gail


.



1 comment:

Karen said...

Gorgeous birthday card Gail, love this unicorn image so cute!!
Karen