Thursday, March 11, 2021

Teacups....

Hi everyone.


My turn on the blog today and for my card I have been having a play with emboss resist.  This is another old technique but have seen a few cards lately using the technique, so thought I would give it a go.

Firstly I used Distress Oxides in pinks from darkest to lightest then when dry brushed over the entire card with my embossing buddy.  I  used a background stamp with Versamark and clear embossing powder over the top of the Distress Oxide.  When dry I buffed up the embossing lines to make it a more shiny.

My teacups were also first stamped in Memento Black and then re stamped with clear embossing powder to match the background.  The teacups were then coloured with copic markers.




 Supplies used:

Darkroom Door Stamp - Teacups DDPS046 

Darkroom Door Background Stamp - Scratches DDBS012

Avery Elle die - Wonky Stitches

(very similary to the new MFT Die - Wonky Stitched Rectangles)

Penny Black Die - Hello

Distress Oxides - Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick & Spun Sugar

Copic Markers


Thanks for looking.

We hope that you can join us for this months Anything Goes Challenge - we love seeing your creations.

We are also looking for Design Team Members - please see post in side bar for details.


Until next time - Happy Crafting




2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is awesome Karen....love the dies and colours. x

Karen said...

Thanks so much Annie xx