Monday, May 11, 2020

Baby Koko and Ladybug....

Hi everyone, Karen here.  Dropping in today to share my latest card with you all.

I have used one of Bizzy Becs newest Digital Stamps and my card is for my Great Niece, who will be turning two in the coming weeks.  Koko was lots of fun to colour  using  my Copics and I have highlighted the ladybug by adding some 3D crystal lacquer.

I also added some star sequins to the trim of the party hat and a little dot of  Diamond Stickles to each centre.   There is also a hint of Nuvo Glitter  Gloss on each balloon.  

 I am very happy with how my card turned out by using pink and greys.



Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Baby Koko and Ladybug
Taylored Expressions Die -  Party Hat
Taylored Expressions Die - Up, Up and Away Cutting Plate
Taylored Expressions Die  and Stamp - Simple Strips Background
Dress My Crafts - Angel Mix Sequins
(from my own stash)

Thanks for looking.

Until next time - Happy Crafting



Karen x
🌷

No comments: