Monday, October 28, 2019

Live happy card






Hi There

It's my turn on the blog today and I would like to share with you a card Featuring two stamps from Picket Fence Studios.

I have kept this one really simple but I love how bright it turned out.





I have used acrylic paint to create the stripes on the Background. 
I have then drawn fine black lines between the colours to define them. I have then splattered black and white acrylic paint on top of the rainbow stripes.





I have stamped the Kendyll Girl stamp in black ink and used the matching die to cut it out. 
I have then used the same die to cut out a piece of craft foam to mount it on.

I have added glossy accents to Her glasses for the shine on the lenses, but have left everything else black and white.




The Sentiment stamp, also from Picket Fence Studios, has been stamped in Archival ink onto of the acrylic paint.



Supplies Used: 

Picket Fence Studios : Kendyll Girl Stamp
Picket Fence Studios : Kendyll Girl Die
Picket Fence Studios : Live Happy Stamp


Thanks for stopping by 

Until Next time 

Mandy x



No comments: