Friday, October 11, 2019

Flip the Floral...

Hi everyone, my turn again to drop in and share my latest card.

I have used a fabulous stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions for my card this month.  This is from one of their latest releases and are yummy, check the store here to see all the releases.

I have used Copics and Prisma Coloured Pencils to colour this image and finished off with a touch of glitter and a few sequins.




supplies used:

Taylored Expressions stamp & die set - Flip the Floral
Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Prisma Coloured Pencils - 150 set
Sequins & Nuvo glitter pen from own stash

Due to an overwhelming response the 10% off storewide has been extended so there are a few days left to take advantage of that great offer - finishes on 13th October 2019.

Our new 'Anything Goes' challenge is underway for October so head on over and join in and share your creations, we love seeing what you have created.

Thanks for looking, until next time

Happy Crafting